Purpose of Position
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will be customer service focused with a true enthusiasm for hospitality. You will support, coach and supervise our passionate food and wine stars and you will have a desire to share and expand your knowledge of hospitality, food and wine and the ambition to perform at your best. You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in fine dining and/or in high-quality properties, 1 year of which will have been in a senior or supervisory role.
Skills & Experience
Level of skill, experience and attributes
- Hold relevant industry qualification/s
- Demonstrable leadership and organisation capability
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role at high-quality properties
- Passionate about “Customer Service/Care”
- Passionate about food and wine
- Be able to work unsupervised with excellent time management skills
- Have strong initiative and ability to think outside the square
- Superior verbal and written communication ability with an emphasis on accuracy – “eye for detail”
- Experience with POS system (preferably CMS Guest Centrix)\
- Available to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Benefits and Rewards
- In return for your loyalty and driven determination to succeed, we will offer you an exciting and challenging career within our growing business.
- This is your opportunity to showcase your talents and expertise for an award winning successful independent 5-Star Qualmark Gold rated property in the adventure capital of the world
- Competitive remuneration
- Uniform and some meals provided
- Other benefits and rewards apply
You must have the legal right to work in NZ to apply. Preference will be given to applicants with a long term commitment to Queenstown.
Only hospitality professionals with a commitment to teamwork, a can-do attitude and hands on approach need apply.
Applications from New Zealand and/or Australian residents highly encouraged.