Purpose of Position
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication skills and is impeccably groomed. As one of the first point of contact for the hotel you will be customer service driven and enjoy exceeding customers expectations. You will be proactive with a professional approach to guests.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant industry qualification (Diploma/Degree Level) preferred
- Food and Beverage services experience highly desirable
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ideally minimum 1 year experience in a similar role and/or high-quality properties
- Hold a valid and current Manager’s Licence (Liquor Controller Qualification) or be in a position to obtain one
- Valid and current full drivers licence advantageous
- Candidates with valid First Aid Training preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication ability with an emphasis on accuracy
- Passionate about “Customer Service/Care” and embodying The Rees Hotel brand to help deliver unforgettable guest experiences
- Be able to work autonomously with excellent time management skills
- Computer skills and experience with PMS (Preferably CMS Guest Centrix)
- A second language will be highly desirable
- Enjoys working the various shifts including Public Holidays
- Be able to work in team settings, demanding strong interpersonal skills
- Must be physically fit
- Long term commitment to Queenstown.
Benefits & Rewards
This is your opportunity to showcase your talents and expertise for an award winning successful independent 5 Star Qualmark Gold rated property.
- Permanent full-time position
- Access to product knowledge famils of the surrounding region
- Competitive remuneration
- Uniform and some meals provided
- Other benefits and rewards apply
Applications from New Zealand and/or Australian residents highly encouraged.